Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Volunteers needed for boating safety class on Fort Bragg

2 posters

Go down

Volunteers needed for boating safety class on Fort Bragg Empty Volunteers needed for boating safety class on Fort Bragg

Post  BaitWaster Tue May 14, 2013 9:57 am

The 503D Military Police Battalion is conducting a safety stand down event for its Soldiers on 23 May at Fort Bragg. One of the stations will be boating safety. Does anyone know of a local orginization or an individual that would be willing to bring in their boat and talk to Soldiers about boating safety. They would be speaking to roughly five different groups of Soldiers for about 20 mins each. Because of the time constraints, the class would be just a general overview of boating safety. Please contact me if your interested or know anyone that might be. Thanks.

BaitWaster
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Volunteers needed for boating safety class on Fort Bragg Empty Re: Volunteers needed for boating safety class on Fort Bragg

Post  Coach Tue May 14, 2013 6:42 pm

I'd call the group doing the America's boating course. They are a wealth of knowledge and most are veterans if I remember correctly. Their info is on the thread for that event. Here's the link. https://fayettevilleanglers.forumotion.com/t720-america-s-boating-course-offered
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down

Volunteers needed for boating safety class on Fort Bragg Empty Boating Safety

Post  BaitWaster Wed May 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Thanks Coach, I thought of that after I posted the thread, sounds like they are going to hekp me out.

BaitWaster
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Volunteers needed for boating safety class on Fort Bragg Empty Re: Volunteers needed for boating safety class on Fort Bragg

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down