Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Boundary Line and Simmons Lakes (Fort Bragg)

3 posters

Go down

Boundary Line and Simmons Lakes (Fort Bragg) Empty Boundary Line and Simmons Lakes (Fort Bragg)

Post  Savage Sun May 22, 2011 1:33 am

Hey I'm new to fishing Fort Bragg lakes, I'm gonna hit up Boundary Line and Simmons this week anybody got any suggestions or pointers for these 2 lakes.

Savage
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Boundary Line and Simmons Lakes (Fort Bragg) Empty Haven't Been to Either -- But am Interested

Post  Mike Davis Sun May 22, 2011 8:49 pm

I recently received an invitation [from someone w/experience there] to fish at "The Airfield Puddle" [aka: Simmons Pond or Simmons Lake] -- which I hope to do w/in the week. I first heard of Boundary Lk...just today...at the FAAN Family Day, which was a fun time for all.

Please do post what you find at both places...as I will...after I've been to Simmons.
Mike Davis
Mike Davis
New Angler

http://www.VET-NET.org

Back to top Go down

Boundary Line and Simmons Lakes (Fort Bragg) Empty Re: Boundary Line and Simmons Lakes (Fort Bragg)

Post  Coach Wed May 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Boundary Line is my favorite little pond when I'm by myself. Have had lots of luck in the late evening with little top water foam flies. Catching mainly smallish bass but have had success there last year catching from 2-4 lbs out of there. And I just got the go ahead to get married there this Saturday by the game wardens at Bragg if she will have me. Rolling Eyes

Simmons is great for kids. Red Worms don't stay on hooks long from the little bream that are all over that lake.

Last edited by Coach on Wed May 25, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down

Boundary Line and Simmons Lakes (Fort Bragg) Empty Re: Boundary Line and Simmons Lakes (Fort Bragg)

Post  Savage Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 pm

thanks coach, I fished it a week or so ago with a baitcaster but wanna take my fly rod out there any more advice on using a fly rod out there I'd apprecite it.

Savage
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down