Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Has anyone been doing any fishing lately?

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone been doing any fishing lately? Empty Has anyone been doing any fishing lately?

Post  07_hemi_thunderroad Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Hey guys, how is it going? Has anyone been doing any fishing lately? Or does anyone have any fishing reports on Jordan, Sharron Harris, or Fort Bragg Lakes? I am home now but have a mission on Bragg that I am working on, but I am hoping to get the weekends off! I am going to try to get some fishing in for some crappie out on one of those 2 lakes or hit a catfish hole on Bragg. Let me know if anyone wants to set something up! I hope to see some of you out on the water soon!
07_hemi_thunderroad
07_hemi_thunderroad
Guide

https://www.facebook.com/robert.harber

Back to top Go down

Has anyone been doing any fishing lately? Empty Re: Has anyone been doing any fishing lately?

Post  BenB Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:05 pm

I've been doing a lot of bank bassin' here lately. Went dock bassin', on Saturday, on Upchurch and caught a small bass and a jack. Sunday before that, I caught 3 from the bank on a private pond. I would like to go out on a boat sometime.
BenB
BenB
Deckhand

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ben-Bryant-Amateur-Bass-Angler/357

Back to top Go down

Has anyone been doing any fishing lately? Empty Re: Has anyone been doing any fishing lately?

Post  Coach Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Went to Rhodes pond Friday. Had a huge bass miss a frog on my first cast. Had a bowfin miss the same frog later. Also had a beetle spin broke off by something big near the botom. Had the Jon boat back in the cypress trees. Beautiful day and learned the lake a bit.
Talked to a guy about the weekend before he caught 14 bass all 3 lbs and above and another gentleman gave advice at the end of the day about where to find crappie. I'm feelin good about next trip out.
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down