Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Reef Fishing Workshop

2 posters

Go down

Reef Fishing Workshop Empty Reef Fishing Workshop

Post  Backlash Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:00 am

The Fayetteville Anglers’ September Fishing Workshop will feature Captain Tim Barefoot as our guest speaker. Tim will discuss tactics used to fish North Carolina’s reefs for Grouper, Snapper, and Sea-bass. Topics to be covered are; trolling with chin weights, using decoy jigs, light-lining, and an overview of issues that currently affect North Carolina’s reef fishing.

Captain Barefoot is a native of Fayetteville and a former Cha...rter Boat Captain, who started the Fish for Tomorrow organization to promote the expansion of fishing opportunities and conservation of North Carolina’s fisheries. Tim is also the manufacturer of Circle Hook jigs and a franchise owner of Coastal Angler magazine.

The workshop will be held at the John E Pechmann Fishing Education Center 7489 Raeford road, Fayetteville, NC 28304 on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010 and will begin at 6:30pm. Membership to the Fayetteville Anglers’ Network is free and all meetings are open to the public
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Reef Fishing Workshop Empty Re: Reef Fishing Workshop

Post  Deepblu505 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Great workshop, Sharon and I really enjoyed it. I know that I learned a lot from it. I think that every one enjoyed it. Thank to Tom for setting this up and to Capt. Tim Barefoot for his time and expertise.

Eddie
Deepblu505
Deepblu505
Guide

http://aparrotlooksat51.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down