Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Line Snatcher

Go down

Line Snatcher Empty Line Snatcher

Post  BenB Sun May 26, 2013 10:09 pm

I just finished field testing Line Cycle Fishing's Line Snatcher yesterday at the Bassmaster Weekend Series NC Division Tournament at Kerr Lake/Buggs Island and gave it 4 of 5 stars.
Line Snatcher is a small plastic container with a rubber lid made for holding old fishing line in order to keep the water, your boat, and pockets free of wadded up fishing line. I come with a suction cup and 3 quick-release zip ties. I attached the Line Snatcher to my tackle bag via one of the accessory clips. Not only did I use it for hold pieces of line but also empty Lance cracker packages which remain tucked secure inside even as we travelled around the lake at speeds up to 70 mph.
Not only did Line Cycle Fishing make a unique and much needed product but, when you receive your Line Snatcher they also give you an address to where you can send fishing line to be recycled. The best part is it's not just for monofilament but braid and fluorocarbon as well. I have yet to send any in but will as soon as I get up enough to send in.
BenB
BenB
Deckhand

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ben-Bryant-Amateur-Bass-Angler/357

Back to top Go down