Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

New Dates for Smith River Fishing Trip July 27th-29th

2 posters

Go down

New Dates for Smith River Fishing Trip July 27th-29th Empty New Dates for Smith River Fishing Trip July 27th-29th

Post  Backlash Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Due to a recent illness in Al K's family, we have rescheduled the Smith River Fishing to take place from July 27th until July 29th. Fellow FAAN member, Al Kittredge is once again graciously making his cabin in Fieldale Va the base of operations for our FAAN Smith River fishing trip. There is a limited number beds, however we can pitch tents on the lawn for any overflow anglers. Also, there is a local motel with very reasonable rates if anyone wants to share a room for couple of days. The weather is sure to be warm, but the river is cool and the trout are usually very cooperative. Anyone wishing to attend should contact Al @ aakitt@earthlink.net letting him know that you'll be there and make arrangements for your accomodations.

Last edited by FAANangler on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

New Dates for Smith River Fishing Trip July 27th-29th Empty Re: New Dates for Smith River Fishing Trip July 27th-29th

Post  al k Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Hey guys and gals - Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts about the love of my life. She is getting better with each passing day. She is not going to make the FAAN shindig at the cabin but that does not mean you can't. We still have a few spots in the cabin and of course there is the floor and even the lawn if you're so inclined. (I can also steer you toward a reasonably priced hotel if you don't want to put up with a lot of snoring)

This is the third year and we have always had a good time in the past. We will try our best to make it three In a row. Several of my friends from the area look forward to showing you "their river".

Please let me know so we can work up a menu and other arrangements.

al k
Avid Angler

Back to top Go down