Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Fish Snaps

2 posters

Go down

Fish Snaps Empty Fish Snaps

Post  fishgent Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 am

Throwing this product in the general catagory because it can be used for all types of fishing. For those who like to change lures or have problems tying a rapala knot (that is me) this product is nice. Be sure to only buy the XL size - anything smaller will be hard to use. I talked to a striper guide who uses this product and he uses these even when fishing tournaments.

Fish Snaps 2463_2463-t

No-Knot Fas-Snap

Change hooks, jigs, lures or flies in just seconds with the No-Knot Fas-Snap and enjoy more time fishing. The innovative, lightweight No-Knot Fas-Snap is designed to be tied directly to your tippet or mono line. No-Knot Fas-Snap will not inhibit casting or presentation and it even floats with a dry fly! 30 per pack.

Average Customer Rating:
Fish Snaps RatingLarge

Fish Snaps ButtonProductDetails Terms of Use
fishgent
fishgent
Deckhand

Back to top Go down

Fish Snaps Empty Re: Fish Snaps

Post  Deepblu505 Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm

I use this product all the time. I use them mostly with my crappie rigs. Also use them in some of my fly fishing. I really like how they do make changing rigs, and flies quicker. I use small ones for fly fishing, and the large for everything else. I have found that they are easier to use if you hold them in needle nose pliers, if not they are a bit of a pain to get unhooked. But over all I like them.
Deepblu505
Deepblu505
Guide

http://aparrotlooksat51.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down