Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

FAAN Wins Fayetteville Beautiful Contest

2 posters

Go down

FAAN Wins Fayetteville Beautiful Contest Empty FAAN Wins Fayetteville Beautiful Contest

Post  Backlash Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:45 pm

I received word this morning that we won the Fayetteville Beautiful's "America Recycles" contest. The winning is $100 and the money will be donated to the NCWRC to purchase more materials for more recycling bins at more locations. Here's the quote from Fayetteville Beautiful's FB page;

"congrats to the Fayetteville Angler's Network for winning our America Recycles Day contest. Their post of monofilament recovery and recycling program earned them $100. Thank you for sharing how you are not only implementing innovation to reduce, reuse, and recycle but also to prevent litter."

Last edited by FAANangler on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

FAAN Wins Fayetteville Beautiful Contest Empty Re: FAAN Wins Fayetteville Beautiful Contest

Post  Coach Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Really great to see. When I move back over to Ramsey Street I'd like to put some more out around other areas. Like Rhodes Pond and maybe if we can put out some around Fort Bragg.
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down