Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Team FAAN for a beautiful Fayetteville

4 posters

Go down

Team FAAN for a beautiful Fayetteville Empty Team FAAN for a beautiful Fayetteville

Post  Backlash Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Thanks to Eric Laprad, Ed and Sharon Mathis, and Chris Hall a portion of Raeford road is a little more beautiful than it was, yesterday. The team picked up 8 bags of litter from along the roadway from the intersection of Reilly Road west to the entrance of Lake Rim Park. A lot of people like to complain about how the litter is and talk about what should be done about it, but this group along with many volunteers that attended the Fayetteville Beautiful Clean-up, today are actually doing something about it. Thanks Team!!!

Team FAAN for a beautiful Fayetteville 20130410

Team FAAN for a beautiful Fayetteville 20130411
Team FAAN for a beautiful Fayetteville 20130412
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Team FAAN for a beautiful Fayetteville Empty Re: Team FAAN for a beautiful Fayetteville

Post  Coach Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Good job y'all. Hope to make this event next year.
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down

Team FAAN for a beautiful Fayetteville Empty Re: Team FAAN for a beautiful Fayetteville

Post  Snagged Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Tom deserves some credit too! Not only did he clean up alongside us, he took charge and coordinated everything so that we could participate.
Snagged
Snagged
Avid Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Coach Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Tom's always trying not to take credit for the stuff he does behind the scenes for the FAAN. That's just the way he does it.
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  07_hemi_thunderroad Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Sorry i couldnt make it guys. I had alot of stuff that needed to be done around the house before i head out on my next mission.
07_hemi_thunderroad
07_hemi_thunderroad
Guide

https://www.facebook.com/robert.harber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down