Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Tee-shirt Status? - Flying the Flag

2 posters

Go down

Tee-shirt Status? - Flying the Flag Empty Tee-shirt Status? - Flying the Flag

Post  joe.plotino Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:23 am

Tom,

Looking at the poll on the left hand side I got an idea. First is, what ever come of the FAAN tee-shirts? I ask because I would like to get one over here or at least something associated with FAAN I can wear-hold and have a picture taken of me wearing/holding in the a/c on a mission. Along with this I would like to do something cool to place into the Pechman center if I did do that.

This also applies to anyone on this forum but something I can do is if anyone is interested you can send me a U.S. flag that I can take with me in my AH-64 Attack Helicopter on a combat mission(s) here in Afghanistan. I will then return the flag after the appropriate amount of missions / combat experience the flag has endured and return it with a certificate saying who, when and where it was flown. I know there is a decent veteran membership is this group and thought some may be interested. If you are interested just shoot me an email at Inspectojo@aol.com and I will pass my address.
joe.plotino
joe.plotino
Avid Angler

Back to top Go down

Tee-shirt Status? - Flying the Flag Empty Re: Tee-shirt Status? - Flying the Flag

Post  07_hemi_thunderroad Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:29 am

Joe i can send you the flag. I just sent you an email and let me know if you need anything that you cant find or just need. Be safe over there and watch your six!
07_hemi_thunderroad
07_hemi_thunderroad
Guide

https://www.facebook.com/robert.harber

Back to top Go down