Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Finally got the Trolling Motor Working on the FS128T

2 posters

Go down

Finally got the Trolling Motor Working on the FS128T Empty Finally got the Trolling Motor Working on the FS128T

Post  Deepblu505 Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Went out with Hemi and Snagged this morning to Lake Upchurch, we were chasing crappie and carp. I finally replaced my battery for the trolling motor. I picked a Marine Deep Cycle from Wally World yesterday. At the lake mounted the trolling motor on the Port side of the yak and got the battery hooked up. It took a little getting used to (steering from the middle ) of the boat. I am still working on driving it right. So anyway it worked great,   I ran up and down the lake with no problem. I checked the battery when I got home with a multi-meter and it still had 12.45 volts. So when I say on the video that I had run the battery down some I was wrong. I believe it is going to work out great. Still need to do some adjustments on placement in the boat and have not ruled out putting it on the back of the boat and install a steering system for it. Well, here is a little video I made to show that I really did get the motor working. And I actually caught three Crappie, It don't seem like much but if you knew my record on my last few trips it is impressive.

Deepblu505
Deepblu505
Guide

http://aparrotlooksat51.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Finally got the Trolling Motor Working on the FS128T Empty Re: Finally got the Trolling Motor Working on the FS128T

Post  Coach Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Looks good Ed. That is one sweet ride.
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down