Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Kayak Fishing Seminar with Capt. Jerry Dilsaver

3 posters

Go down

Kayak Fishing Seminar with Capt. Jerry Dilsaver Empty Kayak Fishing Seminar with Capt. Jerry Dilsaver

Post  Backlash Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Capt. Jerry Dilsaver past Southern Kingfish Association National Champion, writer for the North Carolina Sportsman Magazine, Hobie Pro Staff Angler and seminar speaker will be our guest speaker on February 2nd at Pechmann Fishing Education Center. Jerry has become an avid kayak angler and spends a great deal of time leading other kayakers to fish in his homewaters around Southport, NC. Capt. Dilsaver will spend the evening discussing the differences between a fishing kayak and others, safety and safety equipment, rigging a kayak, and tackle tips.

Normally, you would have to travel to Raleigh, Greensboro, or Wilmington to attend one of Jerry's seminar, but in support of the FAAN, he will becoming to visit us. We will be asking for a $10 contribution at the door from each attending member to cover Jerry's travel expenses.

Last edited by Backlash on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Kayak Fishing Seminar with Capt. Jerry Dilsaver Empty Re: Kayak Fishing Seminar with Capt. Jerry Dilsaver

Post  07_hemi_thunderroad Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Tom i am really looking forward to the meeting in feb!
07_hemi_thunderroad
07_hemi_thunderroad
Guide

https://www.facebook.com/robert.harber

Back to top Go down

Kayak Fishing Seminar with Capt. Jerry Dilsaver Empty Kyak Fishing Seminar by Capt. Jerry Dllsaver

Post  tadpole1 Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:36 pm

I do not see where anyone has commented on the seminar on this forum so I guess I'll be the first. Capt. Dilsaver gave an excellent presentation/discussion on not only fishing from a kyak but also saltwater fishing in general. Jerry discussed outfitting the kyak, safety and many tips for kyak fishing. His general saltwater discussion included bait presentation, equipment, live bait, lures,water conditions and the best places to fish at the NC coast. He is so very easy to listen to and gives a quality presentation. Thank's Captian Dilsaver.

tadpole1
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Kayak Fishing Seminar with Capt. Jerry Dilsaver Empty Re: Kayak Fishing Seminar with Capt. Jerry Dilsaver

Post  Backlash Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Thanks for the post, Jim. It was an excellent seminar. I was glad to see such a great turn out and I appreciate everyone's support. I'm looking forward to more great events with members of the Fayetteville Anglers. Thanks again, everyone.
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down