Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Gander Mountain back in the Fly Fishing Game?

4 posters

Go down

Gander Mountain back in the Fly Fishing Game? Empty Gander Mountain back in the Fly Fishing Game?

Post  Backlash Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:25 pm

I stopped by Gander earlier today and noticed that they are carrying a few more fly fishing items this year. Most notably were the St. Croix Imperial rods and Okuma SLV reels. The selection of packaged flies seems to have expanded and I even saw a few bucktails and tying tools.
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Gander Mountain back in the Fly Fishing Game? Empty Re: Gander Mountain back in the Fly Fishing Game?

Post  07_hemi_thunderroad Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Thanks for the update tom!
07_hemi_thunderroad
07_hemi_thunderroad
Guide

https://www.facebook.com/robert.harber

Back to top Go down

Gander Mountain back in the Fly Fishing Game? Empty Re: Gander Mountain back in the Fly Fishing Game?

Post  Coach Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:32 am

Would be nice to have somewhere local if you run out of something and need it quick.
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  al k Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 pm

FAANangler wrote:I stopped by Gander earlier today and noticed that they are carrying a few more fly fishing items this year. Most notably were the St. Croix Imperial rods and Okuma SLV reels. The selection of packaged flies seems to have expanded and I even saw a few bucktails and tying tools.
New fishing manager (Paul is gone), new "hard goods" manager. They gave me some items which I will share with our fly fishing clinic volunteers at our final clinic of the 2013 season.

al k
Avid Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down