Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Warriors on the Water needs media boats

3 posters

Go down

Warriors on the Water needs media boats Empty Warriors on the Water needs media boats

Post  dk239 Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

Warriors on the Water needs a few boats to take media out during the Tournament. If you are interested please sign up on the website or call me at 910-527-9949.
www.warriorsonthewater.org

Thanks
David Blanton

dk239
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Warriors on the Water needs media boats Empty Re: Warriors on the Water needs media boats

Post  Backlash Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:33 am

Thanks for posting, David. I'm going to look over my schedule and see if I can help.
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Warriors on the Water needs media boats Empty Re: Warriors on the Water needs media boats

Post  dk239 Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Thanks

dk239
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Backlash Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm

I signed up to be a media boat a little while ago. See you there.
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dboreliz Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm a little confused about the tournament...hopefully someone here can shed some light. On the warriors on the water site it says non-boaters should not bring their boat. So are there teams with boats and without? It also says military and fisherman will be paired, dose this mean that military will be paired with an angler with a boat and should not bring their own or vise versa? It really doesn't say specifically or I must have missed it. Thanks guys.
dboreliz
dboreliz
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Backlash Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Maybe David will log on and shed some more light on it. As I understand, they will pair military with registered boaters to fish the tournament with. My guess is that they are trying to avoid congestion at the ramp by restricting unnecessary boats, allowing the participating boat teams to launch more quickly.
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dk239 Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Ok I'll see if I can explain, We have 150 volunteer boaters that are paired with a serviceman or woman. The servicemen and women are what we call non-boaters. The non- boaters are asked not to bring their boats (if they own one) as it would take up much needed space in the parking lot. We ask other boaters to volunteer to be media boats or maybe take some of the volunteers out during the day. Hopefully this will clear up any confusion. Very Happy

dk239
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  dboreliz Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like a great time!
dboreliz
dboreliz
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down