Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

DATE CHANGE ON BIOGIST MEETING AT JORDAN LAKE

2 posters

Go down

DATE CHANGE ON BIOGIST MEETING AT JORDAN LAKE Empty DATE CHANGE ON BIOGIST MEETING AT JORDAN LAKE

Post  SEA DANCER Fri May 10, 2013 11:46 pm

THE DATE I TALKED ABOUT AT THE LAST MEETING HAS BEEN CHANGED. The new time is June 1, 2013 at 9am under the big oak tree at the ferrington wildlife landing at Jordan Lake. Jessica will be talking about the studies that have been made this past winter and spring. She will also be answering questions that have been submitted to her in recent weeks. I know that Jordan is not one of our close by lakes but many of us do fish there from time to time.

SEA DANCER
New Angler

Back to top Go down

DATE CHANGE ON BIOGIST MEETING AT JORDAN LAKE Empty Re: DATE CHANGE ON BIOGIST MEETING AT JORDAN LAKE

Post  Backlash Sat May 11, 2013 6:19 am

Thanks for the info, Dwight. Unfortunately, I have several things taking place here in Fayetteville and won't be able to attend. However, I am very interested in what Jessica has to say about the condition of the lake and crappie populations. If you are attending, please let us know the findings and any information that you discover. Thanks!
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down