Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Wiley X Blink Sunglasses

Go down

Wiley X Blink Sunglasses Empty Wiley X Blink Sunglasses

Post  Backlash Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:58 am

After 12 years of wearing the same fishing glasses and realizing that my prescription had changed long ago, I finally got around to buying some new glasses from Wiley X and I am extremely pleased to say the least. They are extremely bright and clear and my eyes just seem to relax when I wear them. The wrap around style helps reduce light coming in from the sides reducing glare. My glasses are standard grey polarized lense, though I toyed with idea of mirrored lenses. However, a little research led me to beleive that mirrored lenses are more sales puffery than actual benefit.

One drawback that I think goes along with the wrap around style is that the glasses have a tendancy to fog in cooler weather.

Wiley X Blink Sunglasses Large_10

Description: Blink Polarized Wiley X uses excellent materials and precision manufacturing to create every lens. All Wiley X lenses block 400 nanometers or 100 percent of the suns harmful UV rays. Each lens is made from pure shatterproof Selenite Polycarbonate and surpass ANSI Z87.1 safety and ANSI Z80.3 optical standards. They are then formulated and die-cut to eliminate distortion providing the perfect optical clarity. ; The Blink has a matte frame and double injected rubber temple tips combined with Facial Cavity Seal which provide excellent comfort. ; Climate Control System features removable, durable, symmetrically vented foam gaskets which lock into lightweight ANSI certified frames. ; FILTER 8 POLARIZED FILM is a propriety film that adds 99.99 percent polarization to 100 percent UV protection for clarity and contrast.
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum