Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Official Sponsor: Pete's Sink-Her Co.

+2
07_hemi_thunderroad
Backlash
6 posters

Go down

Official Sponsor: Pete's Sink-Her Co. Empty Official Sponsor: Pete's Sink-Her Co.

Post  Backlash Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Pete's Sink-Her Co. has joined the Fayetteville Anglers' Network as its first official sponsor. To initiate their sponsorship, we will be giving away a lead package at the Surf Fishing Workshop that will include storm sinkers, Frog Tongue, flat bank, sandspike claw and sputnik sinkers. Everything that you could possibly need for those summer trips to the beach. Pete's already has incredible pricing of their lead, but they are extending even further discounts to FAAN members on their first order. The following is a note explains Pete's introductory offer to FAAN members:

S[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tybee Island & Stockbridge, GA

Hello fellow anglers and members of the Fayetteville Area Angler’s Network:

My name is Pete McFarlane and for the past 3 years I have been making and selling sinkers to various stores and individuals in the Tybee Island and Savannah area. After 41 years in law enforcement I had to find a way in my retirement to keep myself busy. Fishing, drinkin' beer and making sinkers, not particularly in that order is my way to relax now.

I would like to take this opportunity and thank Tom Carpenter in allowing me to place my sinker list on the forum.

I will be giving a 20% discount to FAAN members, along with paying the shipping fees on the first order and ½ of the shipping fees on the second order from each member. It is noted that USPS rates have gone up, but usually I can send up to 70 lbs, in a medium flat rate box, for $10.85.

I would request that to receive the 20% discount members order at least 20 items of any sinker on this list unless noted different. Those sinkers would be the trout in-line and double swivel style sinkers and some of the egg sinkers.

You may think about combining orders with another member if you don’t need 20 or more sinkers.

If you wish to buy any sinkers from this list please do the following:

1. Please email me directly to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], what you want to order. Please try to use the “Product code number” and a description of the sinker, style, weight (OZ) and amount wanted. You can also fax orders to

770-507-4775.

2. I will need your name, mailing address and contact telephone number. Please let me know how you will be paying.

3. I will in turn send you an invoice via email with the amount owed.

4. I will accept checks, money orders or you can go through Paypal to pay direct.

5. I will mail the sinkers ordered via USPS Priority Mail, 2 day delivery. I will also furnish a USPS tracking number directly to you and through USPS Track & Confirm database.

If you have any questions please call me at 678-758-9677 or 770-507-1903, on until 9pm.

Thank you again and I hope I can serve your sinker needs!! Be safe out there and catch the big ones!!

To view pricing of Pete's Sink-Hers Co. please follow this link :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by FAANangler on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Official Sponsor: Pete's Sink-Her Co. Empty Re: Official Sponsor: Pete's Sink-Her Co.

Post  07_hemi_thunderroad Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:02 pm

WOW this is great! Our first sponsor! I am really looking forward to placing my order soon!
07_hemi_thunderroad
07_hemi_thunderroad
Guide

https://www.facebook.com/robert.harber

Back to top Go down

Official Sponsor: Pete's Sink-Her Co. Empty Re: Official Sponsor: Pete's Sink-Her Co.

Post  Coach Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Alright!! I know where I'll be buying my sinkers from now. Great to see.
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down

Official Sponsor: Pete's Sink-Her Co. Empty Pete's Sink-Hers Co.

Post  Lead Man Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Thank you for the post, Tom. Hope you guys & gals enjoy the sinkers I have sent for the seminar.

Let me know if you do need anything from the list and I will get it to you ASAP. I know the fish won't wait!!!

I am at Tybe Island for the next few days and can ship from here.

Again thank you and be safe and catch the big ones!!!

Pete McFarlane - The Lead Man cherry

Pete's Sink-Hers Co.
Lead Man
Lead Man
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Deepblu505 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 pm

That's really cool Tom , our first sponsor. I look forward to getting my sinkers here. Thanks Pete we really appreciate the service.
Deepblu505
Deepblu505
Guide

http://aparrotlooksat51.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fishgent Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 am

Fantastic! THANK YOU PETE!!!! you just earned another customer.
fishgent
fishgent
Deckhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Lead Man Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Not sure if I mentioned anything about a 8 oz. Frog tongue on my list. I had to remove it because I couldn't get in touch with the mold maker, but things have changed.

I was finally contacted by my source in VA and he is making the mold for me. Once I get it and produce some I will POST the info and update the price list. The cost for the 8 oz. Frog tongue will be $2.00 each. Note you still get the 20% off if you order 20 or more sinkers at one time.

Thanx again. Sounds like the seminar went great.
Lead Man
Lead Man
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Backlash Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:42 am

Thanks Pete!! I'm sure that you'll be hearing from some of our group soon. Yesterday's door prize went to a fellow who just arrived here with the military and is looking to explore the Carolina beaches for the first time. Thanks again for your support of our program.
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Official Sponsor: Pete's Sink-Her Co. Empty Pete's Sink-Hers Co.

Post  Lead Man Tue May 15, 2012 9:31 am

Just to let everyone know and especially those who "really" do "deep" sea fishingI have had a call to make 20 OZ. BANK SINKERS for the avid off-shore grouper hunters in the Tybee - Savannah area. The cost will be $1.75 each (No discount). As before I will pay shipping on the first order.

I have also added the 8 OZ. FROG TONGUE, for those who like to surf fish in fast currents. They will be $2.00 each, with 20% discount.

Finally I have added at the bottom of the list item # 13, 6 types of BANANA JIG HEADS. They are all lead with various hook sizes. They are raw and can be painted and skirting added by the purchaser. Pricing is listed below.

13. BANANA JIG HEADS (BJH) (These are all lead sinkers with no colors or extra skirting)

Prod#

PS1301 ¾ OZ. – 5/0 HOOK .60 PS1304 2 OZ. – 7/0 HOOK .75

PS1302 1 OZ. – 6/0 HOOK .65 PS1305 2 ½ OZ. – 7/0 HOOK .80

PS1303 1 ½ OZ. – 6/0 HOOK .70 PS1306 3 OZ. - 7/0 HOOK .85

NO DISCOUNT ON ABOVE JIG HEAD SINKERS

I will be sending Tom a revised list (5-15-2012) to be posted on the forum.

Again thank you for your responses. I hope to hear from you all soon.

Lead Man
Lead Man
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Backlash Tue May 22, 2012 9:03 am

Pete has made some revisions to his pricelist by adding a few more items. Follow this link to the most recent PL. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lead Man Fri May 25, 2012 9:29 am

As luck would have it, I recieved another request to make another style of sinker, and have added to my list.

Item #14, will be a NO ROLL (No snag) type sinker. It is similar to an egg sinker, imagine it is flat, with a hole in the middle, for the steel or mono-leader.

I will start production next week.

Please add this to your list.

Pricing is below:

14. NO ROLL (No Snag) sinkers (NRS)(NEW)

(Imagine a flat egg sinker)

PS1401 1 OZ. .25

PS1401.5 1 ½ OZ. .30

PS1402 2 OZ. .40

PS1403 3 OZ. .60

PS1404 4 OZ. .75

PS1405 5 OZ. 1.00

Again thank you!!
Lead Man
Lead Man
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lead Man Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:52 am

Well here I am again!!

A person in Wisconsin has requested that I produce CANNON BALL style sinkers in the 12 and 16 oz. size. They apparently have some really deep lakes at a resort in Canada where they are to be used.

Next: Anyone interested in purchasing DEEP DROP LEAD STICK SINKERS ? Used for off-shore fishing. I will be getting a mold to make 1 lb to 20 lb weights. Cost of a 12 lb sinker will be $17.00. That is about $1.41 a lb.

Can't find it cheaper anywhere else!!

I will be sending a revised list to Tom to post.

Let me know if I can handle your fishing sinker needs.
Lead Man
Lead Man
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Official Sponsor: Pete's Sink-Her Co. Empty THE LEAD MAN COMETH!!- EASIER ACCESS -WEBSITES

Post  Lead Man Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi all you anglers!!

I hope you all have a great Holiday Season and safe and properous New Year!!

I recently established two websites for my sinkers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope that these sites will enable you to see more clearly what I produce.

I recently added a line of GEMINI BREAKAWAY(BREAKOUT ) sinkers. The parts are made in jolly ole England and I supply the lead and man power to put them together.

This style of sinker was at one time being produced and sold from a dealer in Texas, that apparently went under, I think.

They are great for surf fishing and hold in the sand!

I will be producing them in a 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6 and 8 oz. style.

Please review the list and let me know if you want some.

Again be safe out there, but remember to have fun!!

Pete
Lead Man
Lead Man
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down