Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Hello to Everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hello to Everyone Empty Hello to Everyone

Post  jperrego Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:23 pm

My name is Jason Perrego, I just transferred here from Missouri. I have been in the Army 17 years. I am passionate about fishing and all things that involve it. I have been fishing since I have been walking, my roots started on the susquehana in upstate new york. I have experience just about every type of fishing. My biggest fish is 125lb halibut, my most memorable fish is my 1st 10lb largemouth which came a few months after my first deployment was over. My most memorable trip is a tie: Falcon lake for giants and Chatanika River, Alaska dry fly fishing for Grayling. I have fished around Fort Bragg, Jordan and Harris since I have been here, about 3 weeks. I can say I have the big crappie figured out on Harris. I got welcome to NC gift on Mott Lake, FT Bragg in the form of a Largemouth close to ten if not over. I look forward to meeting all of you soon wetting some lines and making a difference. V/R Jason

jperrego
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Hello to Everyone Empty Re: Hello to Everyone

Post  Backlash Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 am

Welcome board Jason! Hope to see you at some of the upcoming events. There's a Fly Fishing Clinic tomorrow at the Pechmann Center and many of us volunteer with the instruction. As the FAAN was formed that avid anglers may mentor beginning and casual angler in the sport and that the group may would form friendships around the sport, we invite you to join us at our events to share your experience.
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Coach Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:48 am

Welcome aboard. Look forward to seeing you around.
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  Deepblu505 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Good to have you with us Jason. Hope to meet you soon. A lot of us are ate retired or ex service members. We fish the lake that you mentioned often . Hope to fish with you in the future. So welcome aboard.

Eddie
Deepblu505
Deepblu505
Guide

http://aparrotlooksat51.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum