Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Day trip to coast to surf or pier fish

3 posters

Go down

Day trip to coast to surf or pier fish Empty Day trip to coast to surf or pier fish

Post  tadpole1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Greetings, I have the fishing itch real bad and want to see if anyone would like to take a ride soon to Ft Fisher/Kure Beach or somewhere near for a day trip of surf fishing or pier fishing. I prefer to go on a weekday but Saturday is a possibility also. I'll be glad to drive but I can't get on the beach as I have a two wheel drive truck.

tadpole1
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Day trip to coast to surf or pier fish Empty Re: Day trip to coast to surf or pier fish

Post  Coach Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:18 pm

I can't do the weekday, but have always wanted to fish from a pier or surf.  I would be willing to go do something as long as the warden doesn't have something planned out for me.  lol
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down

Day trip to coast to surf or pier fish Empty Re: Day trip to coast to surf or pier fish

Post  tadpole1 Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Coach I was hoping others would chime in.

tadpole1
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Coach Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Me too. Want me to send an email out? If so, any particular time zone?
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  Coach Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:35 am

Talked to Sundrop about this Jim.   I'm thinking one Saturday in October.  How's that sound?
Coach
Coach
Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  Sundrop Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:32 am

I'd like to try to work it out. Piers work best for me. Oct is a good month for meat fishing Spots VA Mullet and some trout flounder and drum still around. I no longer have a 4x4 so no beach driving for me either.
Sundrop
Sundrop
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down