Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Kicking it off!!

3 posters

Go down

Kicking it off!! Empty Kicking it off!!

Post  Backlash Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Hello fellow Fayetteville Anglers. My name is Tom Carpenter sometimes known as Backlash. I am a veteran of the 82nd Airborne Division transplanted here from Kentucky. I have been fishing ever since I can remember and it has remained a lifelong passion. I enjoy a wide spectrum of fishing activities and I’m always willing to try something new.
I currently fish a 19ft SeaHunt center console and my favorite fishing is for Crappie, but I enjoy chasing anything with scales. You’re just as likely to find me casting for trout on the Smith River as you King fishing off of Oak Island.
We formed the Fayetteville Anglers to create friendships, share our fishing experience, and to promote the sport of fishing and good stewardship of our water resources and fisheries. Each of the FAAN’s activities revolves around these principals and we hope to gain many more friends. We look forward to everyone’s participation in the forum and hope to see you at one of our upcoming workshops.
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Kicking it off!! Empty Thanks

Post  Mike Davis Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:34 am

Tom-

Thanks for this forum and all the other things you do to promote fishin'n'friendships. I'll be checkin'in as often as I'm able...lookin' for fishin' places, buddies & with the hope of learnin' more about all kinds of fishin'.

Mike
Mike Davis
Mike Davis
New Angler

http://www.VET-NET.org

Back to top Go down

Kicking it off!! Empty Just Saying Hey

Post  Deepblu505 Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:25 am

Hey all , just a note to introduce myself. My Name Eddie s most of the FAAN members know me. I am retired army,82nd Abn, of 21 years. Originally from TX. but have made Fayetteville my home since 1986. I love to fish , from the mountains to the sea and every thing in between. From the bank, wading, or out of the boat weather it be kayak or power. Fly fishing to spinning or conventional, it doesn't matter I just love to fish. I also into fly tying and want to try my hand at rod building.
Currently have a 13ft Perception Search Kayak, and a 218 DLV Carolina Skiff powered by a Suzuki DFT 140. Hope to get back on the water soon.
Have been apart of the FAAN for a few years now and relay appreciate all that Tom and others have done in making this group what it is. Hope to see more members joining up , that is what make a group like this great, the individual members that bring their passion to the group. Looking forward tot he Reef Fishing Workshop, hope to meet every there.
Deepblu505
Deepblu505
Guide

http://aparrotlooksat51.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Kicking it off!! Empty Re: Kicking it off!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum