Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Hello, headed for the Cherry Point area

4 posters

Go down

Hello, headed for the Cherry Point area Empty Hello, headed for the Cherry Point area

Post  KENOSUfishing Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 am

Headed for the Cherry Point area for a couple of days, any suggestions for surf or bank fishing. We enjoy catching whatever is biting. Looks like good tide 25 and 26.
KENOSUfishing

Very Happy

KENOSUfishing
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Hello, headed for the Cherry Point area Empty How'd it go @ Cherry Point?

Post  Mike Davis Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 am

I'd be interested to hear how the fishin' was, where, what kind of gear used, what caught, etc...

TNX,
Mike
Mike Davis
Mike Davis
New Angler

http://www.VET-NET.org

Back to top Go down

Hello, headed for the Cherry Point area Empty Re: Hello, headed for the Cherry Point area

Post  Backlash Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:12 am

Hey Ken, I don't know about shore access. However,the stories that I hear about Big Red Drum are about folks fishing around Oriental, NC. I'll send you an email with Bobby Parker's number. I think that he know's that area pretty well.
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Hello, headed for the Cherry Point area Empty Re: Hello, headed for the Cherry Point area

Post  fishgent Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:30 am

Highly recommend chartering a boat out of Oriental and going for the Big Reds. I have fished for them the past couple of years and it is great FUN!! The BIG REDS should be showing up about NOW and staying around for the next 60+- days.
fishgent
fishgent
Deckhand

Back to top Go down

Hello, headed for the Cherry Point area Empty Hello, headed for the Cherry Point area

Post  KENOSUfishing Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:36 am

We have had to cancel our trip, my fishing and life partner is having problems with her intestine and we will not be making our planned trip. We hope to try again soon. Sad

KENOSUfishing
New Angler

Back to top Go down

Post  Backlash Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 am

Hope that she feels better.
Backlash
Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Hello, headed for the Cherry Point area Empty Neuse

Post  scott ho Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Hope she starts feeling better. When you get ready to head back in that area let me know and i"ll tell you anything you need to know. I fish that area right much and if I don't know the answer I know someone that is on the water all the time in that area and I'll call them... Very Happy for the info.

<*)))))>{

scott ho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down